Body Found

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
ynot

Post by ynot »

I haven't met a nutcase yet that didn't self medicate.
This whole story just reminds me of the "Mayor"
Doesn't matter where you live, shit happens
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

It probably wasn't Pot, that's not the only drug in Lee County...as we meet more and more of our neighbors up at the cabin - before we left and now that we're back - there are some sketchy ass individuals runnin around up there. I haven't met anyone (the non-sketchy people I mean) around there that hasn't suggested carrying a pistol ... sad that such a beautiful place has to have such trouble, but yeah, there aren't many places left that are innocent.

The people that have been doing all the stealing around where we have our cabin...they aren't into pot. There is a lot of oxycotin problems it seems like around there. Most likely meth too...anything prescription they can get their hands on to get a fix.... From what we've been finding out as we are spending more time at our place, is that it's the same families...same people that break into the cars at crags and so on. They have hit cabins up around us and us included, pretty heavy over the last three years. They go to jail, they get out and start up again.

Joe has plans to saran wrap them to a tree and whip 'em if he ever catches them. People like this don't learn a damn thing from jail...in fact, I tend to believe it just gives them more connections in the drug network. It's like a convention for theives and druggies.... they swap contact info and team up on the "outside".

Whatever, people suck. Looks like we'll have the youngest shot-gun sharp shooter in Lee County...once she's big enough to pull the trigger!
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

I don't think anyone said it was just the pot. Gunslnga brought up the fact that people are smoking pot laced with embalming fluid more recently. That has been shown to cause psychotic reactions.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
gunslnga

Post by gunslnga »

spuzo wrote: Whatever, people suck. Looks like we'll have the youngest shot-gun sharp shooter in Lee County...once she's big enough to pull the trigger!
I'll provide said shotgun and some special shells the Army taught me to make.........you have to dispose of the remains :wink:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

I guess I just skimmed through some of the posts...just remember someone mentioned pot specifically and just this past weekend there was a lot of talk by a guy that lives near us fulltime about the other drug problems around there. I guess someone shot his dog and he wants to sell his place and move. But also ... from what I gather, he might be part of the problem too...so if he clears out, that might help a little.

Pot and embalming fluid, that is a new one to me. From reading stuff on here, I just had never seen mention of other drugs in that area, but like I said, I don't always read all the posts real thoroughly. It is kinda, well "funny" might not be the right word, but I never worried much about pot people....at least they weren't the first ones I would think would kill ya.
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
TradMike

Post by TradMike »

edited
Last edited by TradMike on Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tunica Intima

Post by Tunica Intima »

Only reason pot was brought up because the article stated the police originally went to the murder suspects house for a "disturbance", and arrested him for marijuana possession, and paraphernalia. Later they found the body of the murder victim. The police said they think it was drug related. I made a statement that this must be a first, assuming he had a personal amount of weed; as the police made no mention of dealing or any other drugs; and that they were smokin some herb and got into a "disturbance" (fight) and the guy killed the other. 5.12OW said
Are you kidding?? Where are you from that this would shock you?
like people kill each other daily over smoking a little weed. There was no mention of fields of weed, dealing or any other drugs. So to me this is not a common occurance. Like I said before I never heard of someone killing over a minor amount of marijuana. Seemed to me like there was some sort of personal thing going on, or the guy is just crazy; the latter being most likely since the guy killed him via hammer blows to the head, and gutted the body. Quite an unusual set of events. Also pot has been laced with embalming fluid for years. It was done when the weed was not very potent; to give more of an effect on the body. Basically you can get dirt weed, lace it and sell it for more than its worth.
gunslnga

Post by gunslnga »

Tunica Intima wrote: Also pot has been laced with embalming fluid for years. It was done when the weed was not very potent; to give more of an effect on the body. Basically you can get dirt weed, lace it and sell it for more than its worth.
The "Wet" effect is new to us, as is killing for weed is to you, I new they laced it with pcp or angle dust when I was younger to be able to sell
mexican press weed or home grown, but the embalming thing is still sorta new, at'least to me anyway.
Tunica Intima

Post by Tunica Intima »

Killing for weed didn't happen in this case, and has not been going on for years.
gunslnga

Post by gunslnga »

Tunica Intima wrote:Killing for weed didn't happen in this case, and has not been going on for years.
That was not my statement, but, yes, personal weed doesnt seem to get many people killed, but cross the mexican mafia up here on a dime bag, look out for a shank......