War Profiteering

Discussions full of RAGE!
Alan Evil

War Profiteering

Post by Alan Evil »

The reason we privatize is to improve efficiency, right? Right? Can any of you neo-cons come up with an example of where privatizing has saved us money and improved services?

We privatized war and it's been a disaster except for the pocketbooks of the corporations contracting with us. Rather than use Iraqi companies and Iraqi citizens to do billions of dollars of work we pay the friends of the thieves running the government to fail to get the jobs done. Now that they've raked in billions and left little to show for it, the reconstruction folks are getting out of harm's way and the mercenaries are upping their fees for security. It's criminal but will the cabal that whipped up the Iraq lie ever be held responsible? I doubt it.

Here's a Flash cartoon about it:
http://www.markfiore.com/animation/outsourcing.html
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

I am mostly against impeachment of Bush and Chaney yet if they don't respond intelligently to the irag study group, I'll be all for it.
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

I'm for impeaching both of them. They make Nixon look honest.
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

I agree I'm sure Clinton is lonely being the only modern era president to have been impeached.
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

Was Clinton impeached? I seem to remember him staying in office his full term. I want an actual impeachment of the two(Bush and Chaney), where they are both thrown out of office(and in jail) before the end of 2007.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Impeached doesn't necessarily mean you're kicked out of office. It's the preceding steps to doing so and Clinton was impeached.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

BURN- wait I think I see a chute, no BURN the chutes on fire too
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

meadows, quit giving out facts for these emotional blobs who just love to hate. rhunt and alan would make great buds, considering how they loath W and cheney, but are silent on jefferson of La. and his stealing of cash...anyone want him in prison? anyone...he got re-elected as a democrat, and i don't hear a complaint from you pathetic pieces of crap who supposedly are going to have the most "honest" congress ever (pelosi's words, not mine)

get over your self righteous indignation...it is raw and transparent. people didn't vote for liberals this time around..they voted against the war..duh.

rhunt and alan....you guys have no clue on impeachment. go back to whining...it suits you better.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

hey pigsteak you freaking neo con. As soon as they finish their investigation on jefferson and prove him guilty then I'll call for his head too. all I am asking or is an investigation into the crimes bush and chaney have commited. Bush and Chaney have cost people their lives, jefferson MIGHT have stolen some cash. I can't even believe you are ingorant enough to compare these two things...duh :roll:

Call it what you want spinser pigsteak, the people voted for a change and a change is what they will get.

as you were mr pig
Zspider

Post by Zspider »

rhunt wrote:

Was Clinton impeached? I seem to remember him staying in office his full term.

BWAHAHAHA! What an astute political observer you are.

ZSpiddy
Last edited by Zspider on Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.