climbers that care 2006

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
JB

Post by JB »

jenn informed me that she is bringing her pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, so if you miss out on that, you will be freakin SAD people!
[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]
dmw

Post by dmw »

yum
dmw

Post by dmw »

I am baking. Be warned. :twisted:
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Is anyone from Cincy going? In case I stay up here, I'd like to send a couple things down with you.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
RRO

Post by RRO »

JB wrote:
mmmm, starsucks coffee.
that hurts man, that hurts.......we got all the supplies for a huge batch of chicken chili, im craving it already ! if you cant bake something for the pot luck dinner then just pick up a pie from miguel, a pasta dish from true north or a bbq box from marks.

the donation bins are filling up quickly. this will make many peoples holidays better.

any size clothing and all non-perishable food donations will be put to good use meadows. ps: you still suck.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

i'm bringing chana masala for the vegetarians/indian-food lovers. i tried not to make it quite so spicy this time!
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
JB

Post by JB »

RRO wrote:
JB wrote:
mmmm, starsucks coffee.
that hurts man, that hurts.
no way dude, your coffee beats that swill hands down... no contest. Note the "sucks" part of my post... not a typo. Personally, i wouldn't allow any outside competitor coffee in my store, but that's up to you. If you have to give meadows the boot, I'll help!
[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]
RRO

Post by RRO »

you know i didnt see the sucks, good stuff. funny how the eyes work. i really dont care, just bugging you. kicking meadows out does sound fun, im in !
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

I'm really loving my Starbucks Espresso Roast 1/2 decaf extra hot right now. mmmm .... mmmmmm ... mmmmm