What are you listening to?

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
ReachHigh

Post by ReachHigh »

latch wrote:Caution - Listining to the whole thing may cause hearing damage. Stop immediately if you notice blood coming from your ears!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwEk62HViIA

If we quit watching maybe he'll go away. He's messing up my childhood TV memories.
"there's a line between self improvement and self involvement"
"Dogs are nature's pooper scoopers ."
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

" but who put the bullet hole in Peggy's kitchen wall, tell me who put that bullet hole in Peggy's kitchen wall" Bruce
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

When I worked in the record store I kept a copy of his cd in the bins just so I could cheer myself up by walking over and looking at it. I don't think we ever sold a copy but I kept it in stock anyway, just for giggles.

By the way, I still can't stop listening to that new Sparklehorse.
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

Wow Mr. Evil. Just got the new Bonnie Prince but not the new Sparklehorse (have you seen the car commercial with Hundreds of Sparrows?). The new Sean Lennon is amazing and the new Joanna Newsome is good as well. Charlie which Sun Kil Moon and which Townes? Oh and the new Decemberists is good as well.
"I just want to disappear"
dmw

Post by dmw »

I heard Will Oldham is in a movie? Does anyone know what movie this might be? Will Oldham = Bonnie Prince Billy
dmw

Post by dmw »

I saw the Evens play recently - Ian MacKaye from Fugazi. Still kicks ass!
charlie

Post by charlie »

Ghosts of the Great Highway and a bootleg of RedHousePainters from 96.

Because I'm a freak and never forgave myself for missing Townes at the Kentucky Theater right before he died I own all of it. Last couple days I've hit High Low & In Between, Our Mother the Mountain, The Late Great TVZ, and For the Sake of the Song.

Really sets the mood. :|
dmw

Post by dmw »

indie band Black Hearts Procession from Touch and Go/Quarterstick Records is also good listening for such a dreary rainy day. check it
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

when will was pretty young he was in Matewan by John Sayles. He played this teenage preacher it is awsome. But for recent work I don't know but I'll find out.
"I just want to disappear"
dmw

Post by dmw »

yea, it is a new film