What's your VO2 max? Calc. your real respiratory condition.

Quit whining. Drink bourbon. Climb more.
OB Juan

Post by OB Juan »

Horatio Felacio wrote:i seriously want to know how many times you've eaten out or penetrated a girl on the rag?
Seriously Matt, I'm only a tampon, it could be in the millions but I'm not a vampire diver.

Who's the poser calling themselves fray anyway!
Obcessed is what lazy people call those of us who are dedicated!
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

so you admit that your details are always correct.. what, then, can we trust about the conclusions that are based off of those details?

before you were kind of funny.. now you're just annoying.
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

OB Juan wrote:
Who's the poser calling themselves fray anyway!
Who's the poser calling himself OB Juan anyway? :!:
RRO

Post by RRO »

he is only annoying because you allow yourself to be annoyed. stop reading this topic and your annoyance levels will decrease. and we can stop taking up rays bandwidth with stupid arguments like this.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
fray21

Post by fray21 »

Not only are your details not correct but you can't even do math.... 3% or 5% error??

I am still waiting for:

The 1.5 mile run is effective and accurate. If you wish to use an 800meter swim go ahead but your results will be inaccurate because of your unfamiliarity with swimming and poor efficency, a huge factor contributing to error (Big error). BTW you'll need to conduct the test on yourself or others about 100,000 times to calculate a reasonabe constant, though 1,000,000 times would probably afford you an reliable and accurate constant to use in your equation. Have fun dude!

Master, please be kind enough to provide some references?? What statistical significance is there in 1,000,000 iterations? That is as ridiculous as your six day hike to Mt. Whitney!

I ain't no poser I'm the real deal. I approached Mount Whitney bare foot and soloed it in 1/2 a day. I ain't no bitch like you OB Juan.
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

this is one of my favorite threads in a long time. only pussies like paul and rro would be annoyed at this stuff.

millions of times huh ob? that is awesome. you know the only time i've earned my redwings, so to speak, was about 7 years ago...it was weird, because my first reaction when i realized what was going on, was to vomit. so i ran to the toilet and barfed for a few minutes. the only problem was that i still had a hard on...so like anyone in the same boat, i finished my duties down under, then stormed the castle, and finally blew...making a jelly roll-like substance. we were feeling kinky, so we sucked through straws. no just any straw, but those ones you had when you were a kid, that had all the loopity doos and twists and stuff.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp4LiMOm4Yg

Here is my resource.

Anyone else want some of that good stuff?
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

RRO wrote:he is only annoying because you allow yourself to be annoyed.
true enough.. time to start taking my own advice again.
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

"the rest of you piggyback butt lappers just keep sucking each other off"

"Talking shit or spraying about the other masters that he sodomizes"
I love how gay-friendly this place is.
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

You're right, Rhunt. There's too much casual homophobia here, but this place is just trying to mask its insecurities.
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/496691/daniel_beck.html