The non-climbing photography thread.

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

can anyone guess where these were taken? (in lex)
sorry for the large image...but I just thought the bug was cool
my 50mm is near impossible to focus correctly...anybody have any pointers?
From Kentucky ;o)
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Beautiful pics. Mazz, your stuff is breathtaking. JB, beautiful. LLR, I really like the pic in which you can see the bug through the petal. Nice.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Mazz

Post by Mazz »

Thanks Sprag - so are you.

JB - I really like the reflection shot.

LLR - Were you playing in the arboretum? I think in the one shot if you look in the background
you might see me gasping for breath while running. I really like the butterfly on the purple.
www.lightontheland.com
dmw

Post by dmw »

I am so glad all of you are posting these pictures, they are really great. That Gladie Creek shot is rad.
It keeps me from posting pictures of drunken Ohitians at Miguel's... I couldn't do that to this thread when it is being so serene and shit.
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

dmw wrote:I am so glad all of you are posting these pictures, they are really great. That Gladie Creek shot is rad.
It keeps me from posting pictures of drunken Ohitians at Miguel's... I couldn't do that to this thread when it is being so serene and shit.
oh yes you can!!!! tehehehehe :twisted:

you're correct Mazz...I forget that lex has pretty little places...Mazz your stuff is amazing...I need to learn how to use my camera

JB I really like the reflection shot too!
From Kentucky ;o)
Mazz

Post by Mazz »

Longs Peak, CO
www.lightontheland.com
Mazz

Post by Mazz »

RRG
www.lightontheland.com
Wes

Post by Wes »

Hellz yes! So many cool photos! Mazz, it is great to see your stuff for sure, and JB and LLR also are posting some great stuff. Killer, no doubt!
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

I don't have to go out anymore! I have a gallery in my own home. I'm going to love this thread this winter.

JB! Who knew?

Mazz! Fantastic art! Keep Zion coming! I can still fill my senses through your photos.

LLR! Beautiful photos! My daughter walks there as well.

dmw! You are a work of art!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
dmw

Post by dmw »

I used to be able to look out my window and see Longs Peak. It didn't look quite like that from my vantage point in Allenspark, but it was pretty cool.... I miss it,