Core strength and conditioning

Quit whining. Drink bourbon. Climb more.
merrick

Post by merrick »

you can edit your post and fix it so it is readable instead of telling us you didn't intend for it to be that way.
Back from the Dead!
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

merrick, now you are just being unreasonable and hateful.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
ynot

Post by ynot »

Geeze Merrick.Why so mean? You use to be so nice
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
RRO

Post by RRO »

he lives in new york now. hanging with ivan will give ya a complex.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
merrick

Post by merrick »

Sorry - let me try again,

OB JUAN oh dear and gracious fellow, who only wishes to bequeth us with wonderful knowledge carefully gleaned from extensive training and reasearch, I ask you PLEASE o PLEASE use the edit tools to add in line breaks between your paragraphs so we can all bask in your all encompasing knowledge.

We accept your gracious apology and understand the massive difficulty in copying and pasting text and only wish to read your post without our eyes hurting. Could you do that for us? Pretty Please!!!!!
Back from the Dead!
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

he turns from hateful and nasty to a cynical grubworm...

shameful.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
RRO

Post by RRO »

he punched a old lady on the subway last night. called me at 4 this am drunk as a skunk bragging about it. its really a sad state of affairs.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
merrick

Post by merrick »

dude she was in my way!!!!
Back from the Dead!
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

OB Juan, don't waste your time. The truth is that at this point your little online diatribe has been built up to the point that anyone who actually takes the time to read it - with or without proper spacing and paragraph breaks - will be severely disappointed. Don't do that to them. They don't deserve it. Let it ride, man... let it ride...
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

OB Juan wrote:Caspian, the post was written in Word and copied to the forum. Paragraph indentations were made in the original draft but apparently never translated to this forum. I wasn't aware of it until I just now reviewed the post on this forum. Seems to more a problem of this forum than my english skill. Sorry!
The world does not revolve around Microsoft. I do not see it as a problem with this forum.

No need to appologize to me. Again, it was just a suggestion. How you choose to present your ideas to the world is up to you.
"how ironic....now he's blind after a life of enjoying being able to see."~Homer