Property for sale at RRG

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
mjpickell

Property for sale at RRG

Post by mjpickell »

A special thanks to the many who have shown interest in the property I posted here the other day! Just a reminder... we are hosting a sale for this property called 'Deer Water Lake' & 'Deer Water Ridge' on Saturday, August 29th. There are very few appointment slots remaining so reply to mjpickell@charter.net ASAP if you are interested in owning property in the Red River Gorge area. These are relatively small developments with large private lots- they will sell out fast so there's not much time to think about it. Let me know......

Thanks,
Justin
Cliff Heindel

Post by Cliff Heindel »

would it be possible to create a new thread category with premier login codes for exclusive business opportunities? also, contact charmane oil;
they are enthusiastic supporters of gates and restricted access.
'really ?' -fluffy
tomdarch

Post by tomdarch »

Huh, kinda interesting that a new thread was started. Here's some of what has been going on with the original thread:
defender wrote:Recv'd in the mail yesterday...

Event Day Sale
DeerWater Communities at The Natural Bridge/Red River Gorge Parks
July 29th & 30th

1 866 781 5263 ext 235

Lots start at $9900
Water View Lots start at $19.900
Log Home starting at $99,900

Financing Available.

This is from a direct mail from...
Diversified Investments & Development, LLC
9040 Executive Park Drive, Suite 109
Knoxville, TN 37923

Did a google on both and nothing definitive.

Buyer beware.
Jeff wrote:I believe what was (at one time) Cliff-View, then Eagles View, etc. is now Deerwater.
88keys wrote:Deerwater is a new development on the road up to Eagle View (which used to be called Cliffview). It is gated separately. They may be connected in some way, but as an owner of a cabin in Eagle View I haven't been made aware of it. I've seen many of the lots and spoken to some of the owners. It is a really pretty area, but whether there is true 'climbing' there I don't know. I don't know anything about the people who are selling the lots now. But as was stated earlier always get your own lawyer. Many Real Estate Agents down play the need for an attorney, but as Johnny used to say, they didn't go to law school. Once you sign something it is too late for an attorney to help you.
Considering that all the information/discussion is happening on that thread, you might want to just post there and keep everything in one place:

http://www.redriverclimbing.com/viewtop ... highlight=
Bacon is meat candy.