Climbing Photo Thread, Vol. 2

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
merrick

Post by merrick »

wes bring your pics back, we all loved them!!!!
Back from the Dead!
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

What you have all been waiting for, pictures of Joe GASP leading!!!

first one is an 11c the other two are 12b out in southern Utah...(again, poor quality, it was a disposable camera...)

"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
Wes

Post by Wes »

merrick wrote:wes bring your pics back, we all loved them!!!!
Why do I always have to entertain you all? Why can't you all post some photos to entertain me for a while? I have some pretty OK stuff from Wednesday - four women, and one ripped guy. Maybe 20 or so post worthy photos, but I would like to see more photos from everyone else. Post up, and I will post up. A good thing for everyone.

Just remember to not use [img] tags with photos from the album here, it kills the sites Bandwidth pretty quickly. Host the photos somewhere else, or if you really need it, I can host some on my site. Just PM me for details.

Stacy, nice to see Joe on the sharp end!
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
squeezindlemmon

Post by squeezindlemmon »

Wes wrote:Why do I always have to entertain you all? Why can't you all post some photos to entertain me for a while?
Because you're the one with the mad skills, that's why.

Okay, here's one. It's not a great quality shot but I've always thought it's pretty cool. These are the 13 yr-old twins we climb with in Indy -- on their first trip to the Red. Lane is on Possum Lips while Neal is on Fuzzy. Although they are twins, they're very different from each either, much like the two routes they are on.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
Wes

Post by Wes »

squeezindlemmon, cool stuff. It doesn't have to be worthy of the Rock and Ice gallery to be cool. I know most of you all have digicams or your friends do. POST UP!

Last edited by Wes on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

is that Justin?
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.

Post by Guest »

yep, that's Justin. I love that kid!
Wes

Post by Wes »

Post some photos please...

Last edited by Wes on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

Damnit Wes I can't. I'm at work and I don't have access to the photos that I wanted to post. Poo on that!
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

I finally "fixed" my camera, so there will be more pics soon, promise!
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew