FUCKING WASPS!!!

Discussions full of RAGE!
Alan Evil

FUCKING WASPS!!!

Post by Alan Evil »

Got stung on the forearm by a pissed off red wasp yesterday towards the top of Purple Valley. Today I look like I'm trying to play Hellboy in the sequel. My right forearm is at least an inch wider than my left and itches, aches, and is hot to the touch. I'm just glad it wasn't a black wasp.

The moral of this story is, if you go to climb Purple Valley, take some wasp spray. The nest is in the big undercling pocket above the bulge. If you kill them I will bestow my evil blessings upon you.
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
kneebar

Post by kneebar »

It's a good look for you Alan...you should go for both arms next weekend! :twisted:
Stewy911

Post by Stewy911 »

ouch. i hate those fochers! ill take a 30 footer to avoid em!!!
Who Me? I gotta hitch hike god damn 18 miles to get a god damn beer......that's bullshit.
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

that's what you get for trashing my wasp idea in the database. "oh, just look up and if you see something grey with a hole and wasps flying out, don't climb it." ha..

;)
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Steve

Post by Steve »

What route? Into the Purple Valley?
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

With those forearms you should try to send transworld.
Living the dream
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

I'm Popeye the sailor man........

Sorry, Buddy!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

i know "into purple valley" had some pretty upset wasps..
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Hmm. I am totally wasp phobic. I was beginning to think this might be a bad thing, until I saw this pic. Wasps scare me.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast