what do you do

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
rhino

Post by rhino »

bean counter for a thoroughbred farm
"Hookers and drugs man. Money can't buy happiness but it's really hard not to smile when you're in a cheap hotel room surrounded by hookers and drugs." ~ Charlie
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Student/wannabe climbing bum. Who knows where I'll be in 2 years... maybe in the computer industry, maybe in the outdoor recreation field miles from any computers... :)
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
chester

Post by chester »

i teach photography
[size=84]Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water.[/size]
lucamaniac

Post by lucamaniac »

I am an Emergancy Medical Technician. I just finished my class time to become a paramedic when I broke my ankle. It's finally healed up enough to where I can start my ER clinicals and then my ride time. I eventually want to work backcountry search and rescue, and teach in the parks and recreation field.
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

I am the Administrator to the General Psychiatry divsion in a VA medical center. I have 4 units that I am in charge of, 7S Inpatient unit, Outpatient Mental Health Clinic, Mental Health Intensive Case Management(MHICM) & VTAC+Vetern's Treatment & Activity Center. PLus I coordinate several research projects looking at depression & schizophrenia. So I have my hands full.
Just genuinely disengenuous.
overhung

Post by overhung »

Gretchen, can you score me some Prozac?
I've had just about enough of this shit.
Rain Man

Post by Rain Man »

Mechanical Engineer. I design strength training equipment for Life Fitness/Hammer Strength. Though, like many here it seems, this vocation/field may be supplanted by something more adventure/outdoors oriented to cater to the other half of my personality.
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."
D. H. Lawrence
loren

Post by loren »

I teach high school math

overhung wrote:Gretchen, can you score me some Prozac?
teaching got you down man?
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

I get much better drugs than that :P
Just genuinely disengenuous.
overhung

Post by overhung »

I teach sixth grade language arts and we've been reviewing for the CATS Test all week. They hate tests.
I've had just about enough of this shit.