Your $$$ Needed To Keep The Southern Region Open

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...

Would you pay $75 per year for the next seven years to keep the Southern Region open?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 106

RRO

Post by RRO »

People are more than welcome to drop donations off at the shop. I see most the BOD each weekend and will make sure it gets to them. Thanks for hosting the event and raising some $. Every little bit helps.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

Lisap wrote:This past weekend the Michigan State Outdoors Club hosted the Banff Mountain Film Festival. We held a 50/50 raffle. We didnt get a ton of response, but the 50% that we did make ($56) after the payout we plan to offer to the RRGCC. How can I get the money to you guys? Our club does not have a paypal account.

Thanks!
Lisa
you guys are awesome!! stuff like this makes me so happy ;)
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

has this been looked into at all? seems like it'd be worth it to see if there's any opportunities for funds..

http://rockclimbing.com/topic/109602
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Cliff Heindel

Post by Cliff Heindel »

Uhh, is it true that less than 50 dollars is needed to meet this years mortgage? Wish I could be there this weekend to hit some tail, I mean
trail.... you shakers are unbelievable, that was a quick 5k. When's the
party?
'really ?' -fluffy
Cliff Heindel

Post by Cliff Heindel »

Don't know what I saw the other night but now I see that the July goal is
29,400; or 30K as Bill Strachan mentioned on page one-ish. Still, when's
the party?
'really ?' -fluffy
captain static

Post by captain static »

This puts us very close to meeting our goal for the 2006 payment: http://www.rrgcc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=308
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
randomboulder

Post by randomboulder »

Wonderful news! Access Fund rocks!
captain static

Post by captain static »

Thank you Brandon Huff of RockQuest Climbing Center in Cincinnati, Ohio for your creativity in providing rope sheath bracelets for a $2 donation to the RockQuest PMRP collection container. I have just sent in $94 from that container for deposit! When that is added to the current total of $23,906.70 and when the RRGCC receives the $2,500 Access Fund grant money we will be just $500 short of the $27,000 goal!!!

It would be great to see this remaining $500 raised by May 15, 2006. That would put us one full month ahead of the PMRP due date. In this remaining month, including the RRGCC 2006 Red River Rendezvous event Memorial Day weekend at Miguel's, we can get a jump start on raising money for the 2007 PMRP payment.

Again, thank you to everyone who has volunteered time for the fundraiser and thank you to everyone who has made a contribution.

Bill Strachan, Executive Director, RRGCC
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
JB

Post by JB »

I have $51 bucks from my last gig in Lexington to add... plus anything that comes in on Friday!
[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Bill,
Going back to your first post in this thread, have you considered using a data base of members (and possibly non-members) names and adresses and sending out a form on a yearly basis like the access fund does?
It would be easy for people to check off the amount they want to contribute for the year, enclose a check, and let it sit in the bank waiting for the due date.
I would be more than happy to donate $75 (or more) per year, and for me, this would be an easy way to do it.

Hope this is clear, I'm going on little brain power after working a double shift yesterday.