Problems at the Red

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

sprag, st francis was a complex man, and a good beacon.

i back off my "close down the site" suggestion. I have no authority or reason to desire that. my goal is to save access, and this site does a wonderful job in that venue. ray and michelle, you two are the best. thank you.

lurkist, yes plenty of death and mayhem. mostly of my ego and soul as I watch the divisions rise. and to think you could actually sit there and study without a concern in the world. man, your reality is...uh...too real. :wink:
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

Hey, I just thought of something.....Where is Wes during all of this? It seemed like we were missing an integral part of our community during these discussions but I couldn't figure out which one. WES, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?

Mj
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

indian creek
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

He's doing what we all should be doing...

CLIMBING
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

can't climb..after june, there will be no open crags except for roadside..and o god, i'd rather die than go another day to roadside.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Let's see...
No more climbing at the Red...
No more climbing gyms in Lexington...

I have an idea! Everyone in Lex can build home climbing gyms and we can name them after the closed crags. Of course, you'll have to pay to climb and no dogs are allowed but at least we'll be able to climb!
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
busty

Post by busty »

Or just lean an extension ladder up against something and do laps.
I'm an experienced woman; I've been around... well, alright, I might not've been around, but I've been... nearby.
~ Mary Richards (Mary Tyler Moore Show)
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

no more climbing at the Red..maybe that will make a lex gym even a better value...lol..

shoot, you and ray can charge double entry fee then...$2...you'll have that house paid for in no time.

no kids allowed either :wink:
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Oh yea, no kids. Good point...

But hey, just think about all the time we'll save not having to drive back and forth to the Red!
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

this is sounding better and better.

wonder if miguel delivers to lex?