signs

captain static

Post by captain static »

With the spring break season upon us is there someone that could volunteer to check whether the signs are still in the appropriate locations & in good condition, then replace them if needed?
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

yeah, i'll do it this weekend. where were they all? the load, sore heel, drive-by.. anywhere else?

places where i think they should go if they're not there: load, sore heel, drive-by, solar, roadside (the parking lots of course).. anywhere else?
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
RRO

Post by RRO »

I will be out Friday. I can check the SR as well.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

by the way:

drive-by - didn't see one
sore heel - one at kiosk
motherload - there but needs nailed up again (add another on trail?)
didn't see one at roadside but i didn't stop to look too much..

any that i missed?
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

by the way, the sheriffs office of lee/wolfe county does not do anything about these break ins as is obvious by the lack of concern when talking to them. if you're going to print more signs up, you should put the contact info. for the local state police post. they have more regulations or something that makes them actually follow up on stuff. ask spragwa.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast