What makes you feel weird?

Discussions full of RAGE!
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

For me:

Going out with other married couples. I feel like I should be wearing a sweater and Dockers and talking about sports. Instead, inside I'm thinking about ripping breasts off of dead women and what it would look like. Or taking a pair of nail clippers and snipping off the nipples of a cat. I hate having to fake laugh and slap high fives with other men. I'd rather be at home, sitting on the couch, drinking beer and watching Survivor. I hate it when men make little dancing gestures. Seeing middle aged men swing their hips around freaks me out. Especially when they have Dockers and a sweater on. Also, being in a training class, in a small room for 3 days with 5 other computer geeks like myself. "Hey! Let's go out to lunch together and talk about "the game!"" I feel like I'm in high school again. Maybe I'll start wearing my Nitzer Ebb jacket again, pull my bangs over my eyes, and huddle in the corner. This is like a bad dream. Give me some math problems to figure out then leave me alone for a few hours while I figure them out. I like puzzles.

Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Something else.......
It makes me feel really wierd knowing that at any moment in time I can reach my hand down the back of my pants, swish my finger around, and come out with my finger smelling of one of the worst smells known in the history of mankind. The ass. It's all sitting right back there behind me. I guess it's more of a powerful feeling than a wierd one.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

As disturbing as your second post is, I agree with your first. We have some friends who have some friends and every year we get together for New Years. I love going because the couple we are friends with are fun to hang around with, but everybody else starts up conversations about professional sports. And I know nothing about professional sports of any kind. I don't even keep up with climbing anymore, haven't bought a climbing mag in four years. It's by choice. I absolutely am turned off by organized sports.

I get really weird looks from people when I say, "Do they play baseball or basketball?"

I could go into why I dislike organized sports but I'd piss people off. Suffice it to say, I didn't have good experiences with the people who participated in them when I was in school and can see no good reason for their existence even now, looking back with mature eyes.
There is no TEAM in I
gunslnga

Post by gunslnga »

Maybe I'll start wearing my Nitzer Ebb jacket again, pull my bangs over my eyes, and huddle in the corner.
Hey thats where I met you, was it that bad???? I agree with the dockers/sweaters/game thing though! political correctness makes me feel weird, like I'm trying to hide something when I'm expressing myself...
Last edited by gunslnga on Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

I put bologna in my shoes. This makes me feel weird. Try it if you don't beleive me!
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing-- Zep
pianomahnn

Post by pianomahnn »

AIDS
I'm a plastic climbing cracker.

Fear me.
alien2

Post by alien2 »

"The game" talk make me feel weird. I didn't even know who was in the super bowl this year.

Or when several of you are at a cliff edge and you have that random thought. I could just push this person off. But then you come to your senses and say why did you just think that dumb ass.
You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

~ Napoleon Dynamite
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Talking to people whose entire lives revolve around their children. They do nothing on their own. It's all about what their kid has done or is doing. Ask them what they like to do or challenge themselves with and you get blank stares.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

when I'm sitting around at night alone and the cat will suddenly turn its head and perk up like there are zombies in the backyard
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Is this guys only? I really don't care!

I feel weird when I'm with my classmates. They are all fat and out of shape. At a gathering recently, I suggested that the girls sit on top of the picnic table for a group shot. None of the others could climb up there. Honestly, just me and one other girl sat on top. I'm sorry, but that's just not necessary!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS