Thoughts and Prayers Needed for Jeremy

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
kentuckysarah

Post by kentuckysarah »

I'm so happy that you're improving and that we have you back. I've been praying and thinking about you a lot. Keep up the hard work!
We're all in this together
Walkin' the line between faith and fear
This life don't last forever
When you cry I taste the salt in your tears.

Old Crow Medicine Show
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

Awesome Guy, I could tell by those photos of you climbing you are one Burly mofo- 4 years ago today I lost a son, getting this kind of news lets me know the wheels are still churning; I'm very happy for you and thankful- you had alot of folks in your corner obviously
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

Cheers jeremy! Hell yeah!
"how ironic....now he's blind after a life of enjoying being able to see."~Homer
allah

Post by allah »

There is going to be a Party here in columbus on Friday the 23rd at a friends house. Jeremy will be there hangin with all of us, and if anyone is visiting family in columbus or would still like to come to the party PM me for directions. it would be great for everyone to hang and see Jeremy.
allah

Post by allah »

Jeremy has been moved to the OSU Dodd hall rehab center this past week. THis is a very good move for him becuse they have people working with him none stop, unlike the homes he was in the past. WHile Jeremy was in the last place his progress slowed lot and the doc's were getting worried. we eventually got his trasfer oked and 2 days ago he was transfered. So now hopefully the progress starts up agian soon. thank you everyone for thinking of him.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

keep us continually posted kenny. I can't tell you how many times I think of him. Just today, as I was reclining on a rock in the southern region , you two guys came to mind. I laughed as I rememebr seeing you, long hair in tow, belaying Jeremy at the Madness cave with easily 15 foot of slack looping to the ground. I thought to myself then, that dude up there climbing is either incredibly strong, or insane for letting this punk belay him.....
:wink:
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

Hope no news is good news, what's up?
allah

Post by allah »

He turns 21 Sat. Feb 11
gunslnga

Post by gunslnga »

Happy Birthday Jeremy, hope to meet you this year if all is going well with you!!
I will buy you a birthday drink or whatever,
Gunslnga
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Happy Life Day, Jeremy!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS