FLA

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
SCIN

FLA

Post by SCIN »

Had a great time climbing in Florida. Pics coming soon. Did a class VI in 13 hours which I'm pretty psyched about. Just about lost my shit on a bivie when my harness fell off while I was stroking myself. Did the pece muscle thing for about five minutes...backing on and off and when I blew I rolled over and just about fell outta the bivy. It was good though. Gullable and Naive (5.12c VI) rocked. Right on the Gulf. Beautiful line. Probably some of the best climbing I've done. You were right Horatio. That place is the shit. No need to travel out West for good granite big wall.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Sounds sick, can't wait to go and beat your time. Florida granite is the best in the world.
Living the dream
ynot

Post by ynot »

"I miss us." Oh man that's funny!
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
kato

Post by kato »

I remember you regaling Jeff L. with tales of what must have been your first climbing trip to Fla. That must have been something like eight years ago. You never did bring in the photos. Tell me it is still just as good!
No chalkbag since 1995.
tamara

Post by tamara »

What city is this place close to?
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

I saw this topic and I thought that some one at Transy was discussing the virtures of the Foundations of Liberal Arts (FLA) program. Got my hopes up that there was another Transy person on the board. Poo on you for getting my hopes up!

Now post some pictures up please. I'm looking for honeymoon ideas and that sounds like a great place. Beach and tall granite cliffs!
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.

Post by Guest »

maybe you should have Stewy's rank? :lol:
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

oh there's other Trannys on here. were actually having a meeting at the Blue Oyster Bar next weekend. see you there stud.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Stewy911

Post by Stewy911 »

see you there
Who Me? I gotta hitch hike god damn 18 miles to get a god damn beer......that's bullshit.
Stewy911

Post by Stewy911 »

Sandy u like my rank i know you do
Who Me? I gotta hitch hike god damn 18 miles to get a god damn beer......that's bullshit.