Beta on cheap flight deals?

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Meadows

Beta on cheap flight deals?

Post by Meadows »

It's been a couple of years since I've had to pay for my own flight so could I get tips from y'all about where to shop for the best deals - both international and domestic.

Muchas gracias.
charlie

Post by charlie »

No kidding, I really need to catch a flight to El Paso in the next couple weeks. Assistance would be appreciated and if I can get a deal Wes will have a true southern spot.
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

i'm accepting donations for the "whacko to hueco" bouldering trip. anyone want to finance my weekend get-away?
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
meetVA

Post by meetVA »

i've found good rates on cheaptickets.com
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
- Robert McCloskey

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Emo Philips
tamara

Post by tamara »

Soutwest is really pretty cheap. Just go to www.southwest.com. They post specials to featured destinations every Tuesday on www.southwest.com/hotfares.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

www.pigsteak.com

just paypal me the funds....I'll take the trip for you.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.

Post by Guest »

yeah, Southwest flies to El Paso cheaply, so long as you don't try to book a flight there from Louisville for some damn reason. Also try travelocity.com.
KD

Post by KD »

i use southwest - pretty cheap but they have lost my gear before. kinda cattlecar mentality in re boarding.
JB

Post by JB »

i've gotten good deals at orbitz and southwest. just keep checking. I use orbitz a lot, and it'll let you pick dates, but also search for one day before and after as well as search nearby airports. If your dates are flexible, this sometimes makes for some really good savings. good luck on getting whackos to hueco (nice paul!!)
[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]
KD

Post by KD »

i usually spend more on the rental car than the flight.