Lexington Gym Climbers

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Starting February 1st we will be having open bouldering every Wednesday night! We stripped the walls last week and already have over 40 new problems taped. Train all February and be ready to send your projects in the Spring!

You can sign up here: http://www.redriverclimbing.com/RRCGuid ... raiser.php

When you sign up, please send me your email address if you don't think I have it.

Hope to see those spots fill up!

~Michelle
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

We set tons of moderates this time and I made a grading system to make it easy on everyone to pick and choose their level of difficulty.

We still need two spots filled! http://www.redriverclimbing.com/RRCGuid ... raiser.php
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

One more spot still to be filled... http://www.redriverclimbing.com/RRCGuid ... raiser.php
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Another great night tonight! Thanks everyone! We raised an impressive $205 tonight. Looking forward to seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones next week. :)
toddc

Post by toddc »

Thanks Ray and Michelle for another kick ass workout. All you locals that haven’t signed up yet are missing out!
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Make that $220...
Thanks KD! Sorry you were sick and had to miss the event but thanks for your support! (you too Ryan!)
kek-san

Post by kek-san »

Thanks again to Ray and Michelle. It was great to finally meet some of the other locals
"Dying?" Man, that's the last thing I want to do. - overheard
meetVA

Post by meetVA »

Thanks again to R/M for letting us into their gym! Also, DIPSI!! it was great seeing you there!
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
- Robert McCloskey

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Emo Philips
ynot

Post by ynot »

You go grrrrrl !!! :D
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

All my stuff hurts! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great place, and how sweet and patient my host and hostess with the mostest--and everyone else! So nice to "hang" out with old friends and make new ones. Thanks for the holds and spots! I had soooooo much fun!

I love you too, Virginia!

I'm better now, Jesse! Maybe I'll remember to pull the gear next time! :oops:
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS