holy crap Merrick

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Wes

Post by Wes »

charlie wrote:Sell out.
yep. Cover Boy. Up in NYC. Probably one of Ivan Green's crew by now. Sad, so sad.
Don McGlone

Post by Don McGlone »

Mine came in the mail yesterday. Jodi grabbed it immediately and locked her self in the bathroom. 45 minutes later she came out looking all flushed. Now the pages are all stuck together. Damnit.
Shedding off one more layer of skin
Keeping one step ahead of the persecutor within
ynot

Post by ynot »

Can't you just feel the love????
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Wes wrote:Probably one of Ivan Green's crew by now. Sad, so sad.
Though that does mean that he's got Ivan Green's girls all around him... maybe he's got the right idea after all...

By the way... is this the gym that costs $50/day to enter? I've always wanted to know what it feels like to try to concentrate on the next clip with a strobe light in my eyes!

"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

nice job merrick..yes, the article is as good as the photos.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
captain static

Post by captain static »

Got a hold of the mag at the gym tonight. Great article to read. The part at the end about the sacred goat cracked me up.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
ynot

Post by ynot »

Swiss poop? How is that possible?
You rule Merrick.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Awesome, Merrick! And to think, I knew you when you were just a cheerleader! You rode in my SUV! 8) Love the dreads!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Oh, and sorry, Matt! I'm keeping that issue! :P
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
merrick

Post by merrick »

I am glad you guys like the article.

And if you haven't read it, go buy it!!!

I am not chilling with Ivan yet. I went to the cheap cheap cheap gym on the third floor of ymca like rec center. it has 100 climbers stuffed in a gym the size of a raquetball court. there were three good problems I couldn't do in a single session though.

i might go see what you get for 50 bucks. I hear that ivan and vadim set great hard routes that no one climbs and that there is no bouldering. Interestingly that gym is not the most expensive in the city. there are some that you have to get a membership to and it costs over 2000 a year annually.
Back from the Dead!