Lexington Gym Climbers

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
toddc

Post by toddc »

Right on pigsteak. Thanks Michelle and Ray for the bouldering last night. I really had fun and it was a great workout. You have done a great job with the climbing gym. It's as good as any Commercial gym that I've seen. I'm grateful for all your hard work to raise funds and if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. Count me in for the next one!
Stewy911

Post by Stewy911 »

thanks Ray and Michelle. Awesome gym by the way. Couldn;t believe it.
Who Me? I gotta hitch hike god damn 18 miles to get a god damn beer......that's bullshit.
JB

Post by JB »

Awesome place, great problems, wonderful people... good cause!

Thanks a million... or at least $185!
[size=75]i may be weak, but i have bad technique[/size]
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Thanks Ray and Michelle. The night was a lot of fun and it's great that much was raised. You two are awesome.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Make that $195. I miscounted. :)
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Doh! I should've taken some pictures!!!!
Next time for sure...
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

No one takes pictures when I am around. Maybe I should take the hint.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
captain static

Post by captain static »

When I left to drive back to Cincy I had one of those pumps that makes it a challenge to hold the steering wheel!
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Dipsi couldn't make it but sent her donation anyway, bringing our total amount raised that night to $315! :shock: :D

For more information on the Lexington Gym Fundraiser, go to http://www.redriverclimbing.com/gym_fundraiser.php
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

way to go Dipsi!!!!!!!!! in the words of Morgain...."WOO HOO".......
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.