Lexington Gym Climbers

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Dipsi cannot make it so if there's anyone who can take her spot, that would be great. Let me know and I'll send you directions.

Thanks,
Michelle
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Stewy911

Post by Stewy911 »

i can join in if u have a spot
Who Me? I gotta hitch hike god damn 18 miles to get a god damn beer......that's bullshit.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Great! Thanks Mason! You can sign up here: http://www.redriverclimbing.com/RRCGuid ... raiser.php
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Stewy911

Post by Stewy911 »

do you want cash or do u take checks michelle
Who Me? I gotta hitch hike god damn 18 miles to get a god damn beer......that's bullshit.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Either. You can bring cash or write a check to the RRGCC. All money goes directly to the RRGCC so whichever is more convenient for you.
chriss

Post by chriss »

Looks like either is o.k.
Artsay wrote: You can either bring $15 cash or a check made out to the RRGCC.

~Michelle
Stewy911

Post by Stewy911 »

good deal michelle.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Tonight was a huge success! We raised an impressive $185! Thanks to everyone for coming and for your generosity. I hope you all had fun! We'll have nother one in about three weeks or so.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

and just as important, a huge thank you to you, ray and michelle, for hosting such a great event in your backyard.

you two are first class all the way around.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

I just got home! I'm so disappointed that I didn't get to come. I'm glad you guys had fun. I'm sending my money anyhoo!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS