Lexington Gym Climbers

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
gneiss

Post by gneiss »

If it can fit through a Tnut hole it's not even worth $.15
Mike Jones

Post by Mike Jones »

i would pay the fee... if you bolt Wes' double-headed pokemon dildo to one of the walls as a hold.
Who is Mike Jones?
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

You can now sign up for one of eight slots online: http://www.redriverclimbing.com/RRCGuid ... raiser.php

If you have any problems using the schedule, let me know.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Zspider

Post by Zspider »

SikMonkey wrote:That's nice of you guys! That sux that it's best suited for V2 - V10 climbers though. I can only boulder V0- ! Damn this sport and its grading system! :)

Mj
Haha! I know how you feel, Sik. It sucks when you gotta get better just to come up to zero.

ZSpider
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

What's the fee for just coming by and hanging out? I can't do that wall.................yet! :twisted:
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

dipsi,

I think they are charging $15 merely to raise money for the murray property. karen and I will be there on the 11th. love to see you.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Thanks Yasmeen! :)

The only day to sign up right now is the 11th. We're stripping the walls after that but plan on having several more fundraiser bouldering days in February.
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

pigsteak wrote:
love to see you.
Awww! :) I'm coming for sure then!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Artsay wrote:Thanks Yasmeen! :)

The only day to sign up right now is the 11th. We're stripping the walls after that but plan on having several more fundraiser bouldering days in February.
No problem. =) Also, I took the extra weeks out. Got a little insert-happy when filling the table... :P
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Hey folks!

It appears that six spots are now reserved but we need eight spots to make this thing a go! Also, if you sign up, please commit to coming (i.e. please don't bail) so that this effort is a success!

To those that signed up, I'll send you all directions next week.

Thanks!
Michelle

http://www.redriverclimbing.com/RRCGuid ... raiser.php
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.