T Wall

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
anticlmber

T Wall

Post by anticlmber »

anyone perchance going to or want to go to T Wall say the tuesday-friday before christmas. even christmas is cool. Let me know if i can twist you arm some more.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Wes

Post by Wes »

I will be departing KY next Thursday or so, and will be in the Chattavegas area untill new years. Would love to hit t-wall for couple days.

Heading to Rocktown later tonight - through Sunday. Come say high.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
goodguy

Post by goodguy »

Hey Wes, I'll be down at T-Wall the 1st thru the 6th. Let me know if you'll be there.
Oh man, he is messing that up. However, he is missing his left leg so that way would probably be harder for him. SCIN, just before spraying some beta for a climber doing a route the WRONG way.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Hmmm, 1:00 AM, and not on my way to rocktown...

Anyone want to climb in the red later today?

goodguy, Might be leaving the 1st, but if not, it would be cool to meet up with you for sure.

Po, the kung fu panda
goodguy

Post by goodguy »

Loren will be down thru the 2nd, you should get in contact with him as well.

Oh, and l think a show at the gym is a great idea. What do you think about before, during, or after our comp on Jan. 14th? Lots of people and we'll take donations.
Oh man, he is messing that up. However, he is missing his left leg so that way would probably be harder for him. SCIN, just before spraying some beta for a climber doing a route the WRONG way.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Cool. I think I will mostly be at Rocktown, with a few *rest* days at twall.

I would be super psyched to do the show around the comp time. Whatever time works for you all would be fine with me. Could also do it the Friday night before as well. Just let me know.

goodguy wrote:Loren will be down thru the 2nd, you should get in contact with him as well.

Oh, and l think a show at the gym is a great idea. What do you think about before, during, or after our comp on Jan. 14th? Lots of people and we'll take donations.

Po, the kung fu panda
512OW

Post by 512OW »

I'll be at TWall the 27th to the 1st.
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com
Party Boy

Post by Party Boy »

You dam right you'll be there!
"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." (John Muir)
durableboy

climbing over christmas

Post by durableboy »

hey, i've been wanting to fly up and climb.... let me check the weather.... if i can get a buddy or two to fly up with me and share gas i'd love too.... i'm down in charleston sc.... could i (we) catcha ride from stanton airport....
the greatest loss in life is not death itself, but what dies inside while we are still alive...
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

I'm sure that someone would be happy to come get you from Stanton. My friend and I are leaving for Rocktown/T-Wall area right after Christmas. Let me know if you need something before then.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast