Getting itchy...

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Ballss

Getting itchy...

Post by Ballss »

I'm getting the itch to go back to school. I'm working at an Env. Consulting Firm and I feel less than satisfied (both with the work and living in central IL)

For those of you with a masters, what did you study and where? Recommendations for application, advisors, etc....?

I have a BS in Geology from UIUC for what it's worth.

Thanks all,
Chris
The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with you palm now...........
KD

Post by KD »

MEd (education) from u of l. bs = BS, ms = more S, phd = S piled high and deep
StephyG

Post by StephyG »

Ballss is gettting itchy? I don't really need to know about that. :lol:
Ballss

Post by Ballss »

so itchy.......a little sweaty too.........
The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with you palm now...........
frzsnow

Post by frzsnow »

I hear the Colorado School of Mines (in Golden) has a good geology program (are you looking to stay in that field?). I'm getting my masters there in metallurgical engineering and it's a great school so far. Their geology museum is pretty sweet!
Don McGlone

Post by Don McGlone »

I hate it when I get itchy, Ballss.
Shedding off one more layer of skin
Keeping one step ahead of the persecutor within
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops:
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

I have a MA, Ed. in communication disorders. While I do love my patients and the satisfaction my work brings me; had I started younger, I might have followed a path that led me outdoors.
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
alien2

Post by alien2 »

Del: You play with your balls a lot.
Neal: I do NOT play with my balls.
Del: Larry Bird doesn't do as much ball-handling in one night as you do in an hour!
Neal: Are you trying to start a fight?
Del: No. I'm simply stating a fact. That's all. You fidget with your nuts a lot.
Neal: You know what'd make me happy?
Del: Another couple of balls, and an extra set of fingers?
You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

~ Napoleon Dynamite
overhung

Post by overhung »

Masters in Education
I've had just about enough of this shit.