rumor has it

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
ynot

Post by ynot »

Young and in love. *sigh*
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

kneebar, close but not quite. we were out in vegas and i bumped into her at kraft rocks where yasi sent "the pearl" on sky hooks. halfway up her water broke and mike jones caught the baby before she hit the pad. instantly, the baby (who had a goatee and chugged soy milk), jumped on the starting crimps and sent "the pearl" by doing the last toss statically. when yasi got down, yasi breast fed soy milk to odub (it's a girl), and explained the she needs money to feed her crack addiction. i said, "hey, i'll take her for a ten spot," and the deal was done. but then scin swooped in and punted odub across the border. last i heard, she was making enchiladas for the spring break-ers in cancun. there might be an article about it in the next "rock and ice".
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

That's such a lie, Paul! Didn't you read that other thread? Yasi quit crack climbing...DUH! :roll:
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

I know the real story....they were with us the whole time. But my lips are sealed (with the dried and crusty leftovers of three day old cocaine residue, of course).
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Does coke even leave a residue?
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
meetVA

Post by meetVA »

Thank God they finally got married.
Now they can start getting over the honeymoon period and start fighting!

Brawl time!!!
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
- Robert McCloskey

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Emo Philips
Steve

Post by Steve »

A Vegas wedding...man that is so Brittany Spears and that other dude...what's his name?
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

Only an amateur would ask such a question. Haven't you ever seen Scarface?
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

It'll take awhile to choose which story I'm going to stick to... these are both so good... I figured I could count on my ICUT buddies to build me the perfect wedding! Thanks guys!
kneebar wrote:My understanding is that she had the baby out in Vegas and sold it on the strip for gambling cash and rap CD's. Elvis did the hitchin' (the real one...for real), and the honeymoon continues........................at least that is what I was told. But don't spread it around!
Paul3eb wrote:kneebar, close but not quite. we were out in vegas and i bumped into her at kraft rocks where yasi sent "the pearl" on sky hooks. halfway up her water broke and Britney Spears caught the baby before she hit the pad. instantly, the baby (who had a goatee and chugged soy milk), jumped on the starting crimps and sent "the pearl" by doing the last toss statically. when yasi got down, yasi breast fed soy milk to odub (it's a girl), and explained the she needs money to feed her crack addiction. i said, "hey, i'll take her for a ten spot," and the deal was done. but then scin swooped in and punted odub across the border. last i heard, she was making enchiladas for the spring break-ers in cancun. there might be an article about it in the next "rock and ice".
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
ynot

Post by ynot »

I knew it! Elvis IS still alive!
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney