Climbing photo thread, volume 1

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
Mandala

I'm Jealous!

Post by Mandala »

Thought I'd sign on and check out what everyone is doing back in the Red these days. Man, I miss sandstone and the bouldering and the Triple Crown and the Red great long routes and all you people!! Its already too dark and damp to climb here on weekdays and I haven't had a free weekend all month to go climbing. Frank meanwhile is in San Jose in the sun bouldering and going to gyms while his work sends him training..... I must build a wall in my garage soon! This good German beer is taking away my power :? Mandy
charlie

Post by charlie »

Wes wrote: Image
HOT!!!!!

I don't understand how this shot got no comments for 3 days. Where's her other hand?
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

charlie wrote:...I don't understand how this shot got no comments for 3 days. Where's her other hand?
You totally know why this shot didn't get comments for 3 days. All us dirty old men on this site were "busy".
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.
Artsay

Re: I'm Jealous!

Post by Artsay »

Mandala wrote:Thought I'd sign on and check out what everyone is doing back in the Red these days. Man, I miss sandstone and the bouldering and the Triple Crown and the Red great long routes and all you people!! Its already too dark and damp to climb here on weekdays and I haven't had a free weekend all month to go climbing. Frank meanwhile is in San Jose in the sun bouldering and going to gyms while his work sends him training..... I must build a wall in my garage soon! This good German beer is taking away my power :? Mandy
WE MISS YOU TOO MANDY!!!!!!

Come back to the Red and to all of us that love and miss you guys, okay?
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Who's gonna lead us for a game of charades on NY's Eve this year?
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

speaking of hot...:D
Alexis
Amy

and then there's me

Last edited by longlegsrule on Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From Kentucky ;o)
Acer

Post by Acer »

I wish she/we could come back to you for a while...

I'll be there on Friday!

But as for New Years Mandala charades...You'll have to come to Grafenwoehr for that one.

Or we may be going to Mallorca...

See you there?
Mandala

Post by Mandala »

Yes, I do wish I could just zap myself back and forth whenever I want. Star Trek style. Hmph. Still haven't been to a gym over here, but hope that when we start going, we'll make some bouldering/climbing buddies.... Keep posting pics, its so nice to see everyone.
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

Great to hear from you guys! I am glad you are doing well too! Hopefully we can catch up when you are in town sometime too. Talk to you soon!

M@
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
Acer

Post by Acer »

What up Sik. I'll be in for almost 4 days on Friday. We'll have to get P2U's punk ass and all hook up for a beer somewhere. And AirCanada too. It would be good to see you guys and catch up.

BTW, nice shot in Climbing 8)

or was it R&I?