Cats

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
busty

Post by busty »

Sorry Sprag, I could resist answering......
I'm an experienced woman; I've been around... well, alright, I might not've been around, but I've been... nearby.
~ Mary Richards (Mary Tyler Moore Show)
ynot

Post by ynot »

How many cats can your dog eat at one sitting?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
busty

Post by busty »

Zero if the cats are still alive and kicking (ie clawing). Our cat rules the roost over the two dogs who each outweigh him by at least 50 lbs.
I'm an experienced woman; I've been around... well, alright, I might not've been around, but I've been... nearby.
~ Mary Richards (Mary Tyler Moore Show)
krackattack

Post by krackattack »

I actually saw a cat at Miguels Tuesday night that someone brought with'em. Maybe it was kitten...can't be sure.
roots

here kitty kitty!

Post by roots »

I think the RIB is on to something here! I dunno' which is worse, the cat unleashed or the owner's bad attitude and fat fucking ego. Guess the cat can't help it though....the owners on the other hand?
JAY~BO
4:20
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

great busty! thanks for bringing reality into that question. i guess i shouldn't have treated it so lightheartedly all these years.

anyway, i think it would take hundreds before they brought me down to the floor and actually killed me. maybe thousands.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
campusboarder

Post by campusboarder »

Fuck the Cats! #3 Cause of eliminating edangered species on the planet. House cats let into the wild that is.
so lick my butt and suck on my balls
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

I read about that too campusboarder. It's pretty shocking to learn that the increasing population of house cats allowed to roam is having such a vast ecological impact. Communities have tried to legalize hunting cats in some areas. Crazy.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

I can't belief the hordes of unleashed cats running around the crag while their owner's off climbing something or huffing spray paint. Personally I think shotguns should become a regular backpack item at the crag. Pack it in, wipe 'em out!
ain't no blood in my body, it's liquid soul in my veins... - Roots Manuva
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

So was anyone who has posted thus far at the Solar Collector on Monday?
"I just want to disappear"