Thoughts and Prayers Needed for Jeremy

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

That is amazingly huge! Thank you so SO much for the continual updates! Go Jeremy!!!
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

That's AWESOME. Thanks for letting us know.
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

That's wonderful! Thanks so much for letting us know about all this.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
C'est Si Bon

Post by C'est Si Bon »

While working with the speech therapist yesterday Jeremy not only spelled his name on a letter board but acknowledge where he was and when asked what happen to him he picked out car accident out of climbing accident, fight, and falling down stairs.

He is in there. He knows what is going on. Now his body needs to catch up his mind.
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy
Mandala

Jeremy

Post by Mandala »

I have not looked at this site since I moved to Germany basically and just saw this thread. I had no idea and I am so upset to hear that this happened. It is wonderful to hear he is doing so much better now with therapy. I pray this progress continues and wish I could come to visit.
C'est Si Bon

Post by C'est Si Bon »

Jeremy left the hospital for the first time this. His parents brought him into the gym this weekend. Sad to say that there wasn't really anyone there that he knew to see, but still good to get out. He is also eating some on his own. Pudding and such. His mom told me that she sneaked him frostie yesterday.
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy
meetVA

Post by meetVA »

C'est Si Bon wrote:His mom told me that she sneaked him frostie yesterday.
You have to love a mother like that.
I imagine Jeremy will work as hard on recovery as he worked on climbing.
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
- Robert McCloskey

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Emo Philips
charbee13

Post by charbee13 »

I just wanted to let you guys know, Jeremy started to talk today!!! Its all still new to him, so mainly simple words, but its still one step further to recovery.
RRO

Post by RRO »

Great news ! Sounds like he is on the road to recovery. I did not know him that well but enjoyed his company and watching him crank. He continues to be in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep the updates coming.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Wow!!!!! :cry: :D (<== happy tears)
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.