my friend SCIN

Discussions full of RAGE!
Horatio Felacio

my friend SCIN

Post by Horatio Felacio »

lightning crashes, cars race, kangaroos hop and look like big fuckin rats, but our precious SCIN sleeps. no, not merely resting his eyes and his large ego, and in the pseudo-psychedelic world of REM's, but sleeps from the furious wrath of a madman trapped inside a little boy. this little boy frank has a finger named ron. ron likes to jump out of the skin and play little games like creating various shapes of blood into fractal geometries. running around the floor, back and forth, back and forth...there we have it. rectal blood? noooo sir ree. the juice, the essence, the right stuff. straight from the boilermaker itself. how do we get it? ron and his eight friends and two retardo bumblies rip through flesh and bone, fighting ever harder as the source is drawing nearer, like a positron-electron pair, attracted toward each other then annhialiting with a burst of energy! that beautiful red blood showers the room all over ron and his companions. even sending little droplets of the goodness down franks esophagus. mmmm. more. chest hair and skin are torn and mixed and sticky with the deep red juice. like a jackson pollock piece mounted on SCIN's body. so unintelligible, yet so striking you just have to have it. eat it bitch! you just need more. you can't ruin the canvas. just let it lay there. just let it sleep. just let it die.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
CPower

Post by CPower »

Reading too much Burroughs lately?
Hueco monkey
Horatio Felacio

who the fuck is burroughs? fuck all yall!
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

Tom Burroughs?
Not a bitch.
CPower

Post by CPower »

No, William Burroughs. He used a style in his writing called "cut-ups" that looks
very similar to Horatio's above rant. Also, he was a smack addict and had a "thing"
for young boys, so apparantly Horatio is paralleling his life in many ways.
Hueco monkey
Horatio Felacio

i'll fucking kill you cpower. rot in hell bitch.
CPower

Post by CPower »

I'm gonna fucking CAP your ass homes. Sleep light.
Hueco monkey
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

Man you need to get a better angle, that's like pillow talk to HF!
Just genuinely disengenuous.
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Yeah man the way he would read CAP would be Caress And Pet... so I think you may want to reword that...
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
CPower

Post by CPower »

That's exactly how I meant it... :oops:
Hueco monkey