The non-climbing photography thread.

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Those dogs are fucked up dude.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
John E

Post by John E »

Wes wrote:Thanks, it was a fun day, going tomorrow and maybe Sunday as well. You still going to join us tomorrow? Any other slackers out there want to hit up keeneland tomorrow?
Me and Busty are going to Keeneland on Sunday. Look for us in box 205 behind and above the winner's cirlce. It's the one good benifit I get from work.
Life's too short to drink cheap beer or cheap coffee.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Cool will do! If you all come down and mingle with the common folk, I will be there with my big white camera lens, hard to miss...
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Ooooh! A Digleteranium! How cute is that? (I'm thinking a little too much fertilizer on the stem in the last pic?) :cry:
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Mike Jones

Post by Mike Jones »

Wes, these pages took all weekend to load. I had to go on tour, do shows out of state, and sell my new album, Who is Mike Jones?, just to wait for this page to fully load.

Also you shouldn't post any more pictures from your disposable fuji film cameras. Get some professional equipment if you're really into photography.
Who is Mike Jones?
diggum

Post by diggum »

Who IS Mike Jones? :|
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
Christian

Post by Christian »

Who cares?
I try to be a good man but all that comes
of trying is I feel more guilty.
Ikkyu
diggum

Post by diggum »

Good point.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
RogueIT

Post by RogueIT »

Who is John Galt?
frzsnow

Post by frzsnow »

check out http://www.liquidsculpture.com/index.htm for some pretty sweet (non-climbing) photography...