all this f-ing cring...

Discussions full of RAGE!
eroktix

Post by eroktix »

ok, so what do you chuffers want to talk about? how you guys are pushing standards and putting up sick new classic routes? heres a pat on the back from me to you. get over yourselves. i've seen you guys before and your high school cliquish groops stroking each others' egos and talkin about how cool you are. lame. it makes me laugh when i go there, thats why i like it so much, watchin you goobers is almost as fun as your fluffed up routes. so bask in your coolness and tell each other how strong you are while you can--it won't be with you for long.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

I bet you are one of those really hard climbers who only lists 12's on their spray list and not one of those "name droppin', spray spewin, eliteist bs'ers can f@ck off!" kind of climber. That wouldn't be kuel. I wish there were more people on this board like you.
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing-- Zep
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Erok is the biggest anti-sprayer ever. Ultra, that thing is always wet, but it is cool.
Living the dream
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

Sunshine wrote:I bet you are one of those really hard climbers who only lists 12's on their spray list and not one of those "name droppin', spray spewin, eliteist bs'ers can f@ck off!" kind of climber. That wouldn't be kuel. I wish there were more people on this board like you.
Dude. It's kewl. Didn't anyone ever teach you how to misspell?
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

I'm old. What do I know! I forgot.......
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing-- Zep
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

what are you chuffers doing sitting around on a perfect saturday instead of climbing? talk about lame.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
eroktix

Post by eroktix »

actualy sunshine, ive only been to your area twice and all ive done is your .12's. thats why there the only routes on my 'spray' list.
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

:?:
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

:?
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder
Christian

Post by Christian »

eroktix wrote:ok, so what do you chuffers want to talk about? how you guys are pushing standards and putting up sick new classic routes? heres a pat on the back from me to you. get over yourselves. i've seen you guys before and your high school cliquish groops stroking each others' egos and talkin about how cool you are. lame. it makes me laugh when i go there, thats why i like it so much, watchin you goobers is almost as fun as your fluffed up routes. so bask in your coolness and tell each other how strong you are while you can--it won't be with you for long.
Here is a thought:
Whenever we react to another person's "negative" behavior or characteristics it is usually because it reminds us of the same characteristic in ourselves. Everyone we meet is a mirror of our own personality. :|
I try to be a good man but all that comes
of trying is I feel more guilty.
Ikkyu