Thoughts and Prayers Needed for Jeremy

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...

Post by Guest »

Allah, my sweet friend, I don't know Jeremy, but I definitely care. I almost can't bear the thought of this young man lying in a coma. I have gone through something way too similar with someone I loved, and it breaks my heart for you and all of his friends and family. I have and will continue to send positive energy Jeremy's way. I hope and pray that his youth and his spirit pull him through this. I will continue to send some of that same energy to his loved ones as well.

I love you, Kenny. Hang in there.
allah

Post by allah »

I just want to apologize for my actions earlier. I was just having a bad day and when I saw the pics of Jeremy on the computer today I lost it. I dont know why I just did, i dont loose it any other day when i look at them. Its just hard and frustrating, and I hate getting reminded of it all the time when people ask me how he is doing. It is somthing that I want to forget about but want to think about all the time. Sometimes I wish that I was in the bed next to him so that I could be with him all the time. I just dont know how to handle this and deal with it. I thought I was doing good but I guess I am just holding it all it and then it comes out in little bursts of rage. Its just hard going and living a regular life know that your best friend is unconsious just laying there looking so alien and un natural. And know that he will never be the same person. its sucks too, I meet a girl and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and then all of a sudden some of the worst things in my life happen all at the same time. If it wasnt for Julie then I dont know where I might be or what I would be doing. Everyone should thank and think of Julie for being so stong and helping me cope and deal with all my problems that I have had lately. I know that I havent been the nicest person lately and I want to apologize sincerely< expecially to Julie< to everyone.
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Allah, you're one of the best and most genuine people I know. You are completely entitled to your frustration right now. I am so glad that Julie has become the part of your life that she has. You two are awesome together and wonderful for each other.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Allah, we love you and support you. I hate that you and your friend are going through this right now. But having Julie there to support you is a true gift. She's an extraordinary woman. I'm grateful that you have her. Also, you don't have to apologize to friends. But thanks.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Lateralus

Post by Lateralus »

Allah,
it's ok to be confused about things of this magnitude. Anger is part of the coping process. It might help to talk about the situation more to not let it build up so much inside you. Just get it out man. Climbing can sure be a good way to vent a lot of pent up negative energy as you know, got some boxing gloves, just kidding. It sucks to feel helpless and not being able to do anything to cure your bro. You are doing what you can for him and that's what counts for you as one can't control others actions. Peace man
"Good things take time, impossible things take a little longer"
Percy Gerutty
charlie

Post by charlie »

I don't even know J but this hurts me every time I think about it. It hits close to home for a lot of us.

So, I'm thinking on him and everyone that's close to him. He pops up in my thoughts quite a bit.
Michael_W

Post by Michael_W »

What is the latest on Jeremy? Have not heard much for some time now. Anybody know? Thanks
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

I don't know him but was thinking about him the other day, looking at his picture in the guidebook. The guy looked so strong, so relaxed. So terribly sad... :(
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
One-Fall

Post by One-Fall »

I only met him once. He was working something at purgatory. He was pulling on nothing, yet except for the occasional grunt, he made it look effortless. Truly inspiring.
Can't we all just get along?
C'est Si Bon

Post by C'est Si Bon »

He is about the same a before. His improvement has plateaued a little, but we are still hopeful and he will still get better. It is just taking more time than we thought.
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy