The non-climbing photography thread.

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Wes

Post by Wes »

diggum

Post by diggum »

Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Reigning DIVA of Toyland! I love it!!
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
Tunica Intima

Post by Tunica Intima »

Coldplay
Kenya
gus

Post by gus »

i'm currently looking to buy a digital camera. does anyone have any suggestions or recomendations?
successfully beating anorexia
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

gus wrote:i'm currently looking to buy a digital camera. does anyone have any suggestions or recomendations?
well here's some questions to ask first...do you want an SLR (faster shutter) or do you just want a point and click...do you want to go ahead and get a nice one or do you just want a cheapo?

for a good starter camera that is a Digital SLR the Canon EOS Digital Rebel - ask Wes questions about this one...looking at $1000 for that...
From Kentucky ;o)
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

whooohoo Kenya!!!
From Kentucky ;o)
dhoyne

Post by dhoyne »

gus wrote:i'm currently looking to buy a digital camera. does anyone have any suggestions or recomendations?
Go to a repuatable (as in Wolf Camera, etc, not Wal-Mart). The employees are very knowledgeable. When I went there he asked me to prioritize about 5 things, after that he showed me three models to pick from. Very helpful. Could I have found that same camera $10 cheaper elsewhere? Sure, but the help I got was well worth the $10. I still have the camera 3 years later and it still works great.
gus

Post by gus »

i'm looking for a decent camera, but not to the extent of wes's. i would be afraid to carry the thing up to the crag. i don't mind spending a few extra bones for the quality, rather than cheaping out and buying another camera within a few years. i currently have my eye on the hp 717 and the canon 520 (512?).
successfully beating anorexia
Namaste

Post by Namaste »

On my way to T-Wall, we passed this Church sign. Does anybodyknow what the hell it means?
Image[/url][/img]
Giddy up!